Sunday, July 22, 2012

A weekend in southern Norway

My last days in Norway before leaving are definitely here, and I am trying to get as much out of them as possible. Therefore, this weekend was spent with my family and a very good friend at my parents cabin in the southern part of Norway. I don`t hink I know anything that is as nice as summer in that region. Especially when you can combine the great weather we had, seafood, family, a good book and that magic smell of the ocean. 

Here are a few quick looks at the beauty I am talking about. 
(The picures are from a city called Risør, about an hour away from the cabin)


Ah, we spent so much time cruising the ocean. I really love being on the sea, it makes me calm in a way I don`t think I feel anywhere else. My parent`s dog Balder on the other side, he has his ups and down on the sea:

 

But after a while he gets tougher:


And after a while he is like the king of the ocean:


And... oh, wait a minute: somehow I ended up buying new shoes to.
But I swear they were on sale. Honestly


 But over to more important events: we caught 37 (!) fish in what.. an hour and a half? Pretty cool, huh?


So, summered up, it was a pretty sweet way to spend the last weekend in Norway.
If I may say so




Bits and pieces


______________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andre blogginnlegg