Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Model United Nations - awards ceremony

Yesterday they announced the winners of the model united nations, and guess what? I won the price for best delegate! So that lead me back up on the stage again, and with me down came an envelope with one thousand rupees in it. I have to say it feels pretty cool to have been here in India for such a short time, and still be able to compete on the same level as the other students in something.

Still, I must say, I didn`t win this price on my own, every delegation did after all consist of two people. Wowa and I was the German one, and we did write all the posts and remarks together. The only thing left to do now, is to find out what we can use that price for. Sweet.


 

_____________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Andre blogginnlegg